Pages

Logo

21 Oct 2012

First time on street style

First go on street style photography and I'm finding it pretty hard to keep up, don't know how you guys do it!









My experience on Manchester street styles is terrible, I walk around and stand around for a long time just waiting to find someone that catches my eyes. Not only that, I also been turned down a few times! To be honest, it was kinda fun and making me become even more inspired. Yes, I would do it again.

This autumn we adding black to everything we wear, make black the piece that is required. Black is simple and easy to add on to your outfit.

What people wear really appear to me as it allow them to be confidence. What people wear is not only what you see and what you get but also tells you their story. This post is dedicated to the real people on the street and the style they exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment